NamcoBandai High is set in a medium sized city in the US, somewhere in good ole sunny California.
The school itself is a large campus with multiple buildings and lots of classes to choose from that offer a little of everything to a wide variety of students.
Nearby, close to the main building you can find dorms and many various apartment buildings which the students and teachers live in and frequent.
There's also large residential areas scattered about the city, as well, where there are many different housing possibilities.
Rolling hills and cliffs gracefully surround the campus and city and if you travel west enough you'll encounter the beach.
Outside the actual school area in the town you can find plenty to do, and don't ever feel grounded to the school only. There's not a part of town you can find that you could call boring.
There's multiple bars, a few arcades, a movie theater here and there and also a large dog and children's park to occupy.
Never feel constrained or shut to specific limitations here.
The weather is pretty temperate, with very casual tempertures and cool winds. The occasional thunderstorm will wipe in every now and then and sometimes it will even pour like crazy for days on end.
Most of the time however it's sunny and hot with a nice smelling air from the mountains.
The fog in the morning on some days though, can get unbearable.
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Be Literate. No I don't mean five paragraph essays literate, but please keep chatspeak/l33tsp34k to minimum, unless it is IC for your character to use that kind of shorthand.
2. Please no Godmoding/Powerplaying. Play your characters, and your characters only. Ask permission before messing with anyone else's.
3. Be kind to everyone, and respectful.
4. Please, please put a warning for scenes that are 'R' or 'NC-17' rated.
5. If you want to run any big plots or events, please let the mods know first.
6. Don't randomly decide to kill off a character, or kill them off upon dropping them. This makes for a lot of stress on the characters and overall community if someone wants to pick them up later.
7. Since this is an AU community, please get in contact with other players before assuming that your characters know each other. Just because they are from the same game doesn't mean automatically that the characters know each other.
8. The character limit as of now is three, they can be from any Tales of Series game and there is nothing against multiple characters from the same game. In time this limit is subject to change, however for now it will be the constant.
Penalties for breaking the rules all depend on the degree of offense you have executed. Misconduct or valid complaints about disrepectful behaviour from other players can earn you a warning. Depending on how severe the infracture depends on the punishment.
Misconduct, god moding, and disrespect gets several warnings before you're banned from the community for a short amount of time.
Heavier offenses can lead to you being asked to leave the community without any warnings.
The measures of the offense is determined by the mods.
This is all for the happiness and well-being of our players. We hope to never have to kick someone out of the community. We want this to be a fun and exciting community with as little conflict as possible.
If you have any problems with any of the players please contact a mod and notify them.
The mods can be contacted here: MOD CONTACT
1. An RP Journal
2. A way to contact your other than you Journal
3. A will to be active and have fun!
I. Choose a character.
II. Know thy character.
III. Apply for character on the application post Go Here!
IV. Make a character journal on LJ
V. Don't start playing before your character is accepted by the mods. Wait for a comment from us before you join the community.
VI. Add the other character journals and play!