Hey there, everyone! Sorry for the long absence! We're finally moved in and have paid our first month's rent and bills. Now that we're fully budgeted we can take things a little easier. I thank everyone who awaited patiently for our return.
In honor of our upcoming prom date (now officially dated JULY 3RD!) our beloved principal has decked the halls in the most fantastical of designs. Scattered everywhere you'll find the school all done up in the most grand of props that seem to be taken right out of a storybook. Towers, castle arches, large dragon statues, glitter dotting the hallways...not to mention the various rappigs that are wandering around, dressed up in something to match the occassion as well~
Its summertime, and the weather is warm with that alluring promise of something fun happening as prom draws near. Not only that, but it seems something magical is in the air.
As Anise previously mentioned and started to host, we're having a magical fairytale event~
Here's the starting point:
When your character may go to try on their prom outfit, whether it be the final one they choose or one they were considering, that outfit will become an instant influence on them. That role --whether it be the Big Bad Wolf, Sleeping Beauty, or something completely off the wall like a random character from a well known children's book-- will become theirs.
For Example: Peony as the Big Bad Wolf gets random urges to tear into some meat every now and then. Poor thing, thinks he's a monster because he keeps getting these cravings to eat his rappigs. He has slight wolf like features -since they were part of the original outfit- as well.
The influence the outfit has on your muse is entirely based on what the player wants.( List of already taken RolesCollapse )RULES:
STARTED: JUNE 15th
ENDS: July 1st
1. Participation in the Event is completely optional.
2. You can only select one Fairytale role, if you really really want to switch to another than two is the limit and you can't switch back an forth.
3. Your FairyTale character doesn't have to be the one you're doing for prom.
4. One person per role. Once you pick your FairyTale character(s) post it here so we don't have doubles.
5. If you choose not to participate please still interact a little with those who are.
6. The outfits can be removed at any time, and end the time as that FairyTale Character, however, when being influenced by the role they would feel most comfortable in those clothes.
7. Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself~
-----> OF DECORATIONS
----- As I mentioned before, Peony has decorated the ENTIRE school. Even the cafeteria food is a bit glittery and fanciful. Considering a lot of the props are a bit large feel free to find them obstructive and hindering to the walkway.
-----> OF RAPPIGS
----- Peony's precious rappigs are all adorning cute little outfits of random magical creatures~ Theres a unicorn, dragon, mer
-pig, a gnome/dwarf, and a witch. These outfits aren't exactly the best of costumes, however. They are more like the outfits you can put your dog in for Halloween. Despite that, if you wish, since many characters are seeing things through foggy storybook glasses go ahead and let your character be completely convinced that the rappigs are a really what they are dressed up as.